Version 0 (Beta)¶
order_bycommand from the
SubscriptionListViewto prevent errors with customized user models.
DFS_CURRENCY_LOCALEsetting being deprecated in place of
DFS_CURRENCY. This new setting allows either a language code
stror a ``dict` of currency formatting conventions to be passed. This is then used for subsequent currency formatting operations.
- Adding currency support for India (INR).
- Dropping support for Django 1.11. Various aspects of the package have
been updated to leverage Django 2.2 features now (e.g.
- Fixing issue with TransactionDetailView and TransactionListView where
templates were referencing
- Adding currency support for France (EUR).
- Adding currency support for Italy (EUR).
- Adding currency support for Swiss Franc (CHF).
- Fixed issue where management command files were not included in PyPI release.
gettext_lazy(this function is being depreciated in Django 4.0).
- Adding a slug field to
PlanListmodels. This will make it easier to reference specific subscription details in custom views.
- Adding currency support for (the Islamic Republic of) Iran.
- Fixed issues where currency display could not handle non-decimal currencies.
django-environfrom development dependencies and switches functionality over to
- Fixing bug with sandbox settings and Django 3.0 involving declaration of languages.
- Fixed issue where the
PlanCostmodel was trying to generate migration due to a change in the default value.
- Removing official support for Django 2.1 (has reach end of life).
- Removing Tox from testing. Too many conflicting issues and CI system can handle this better now.
recurrence_unitto a CharField to make it more clear what the values represent.
PlanCostas an InlineAdmin field of
- Integrating subscription management utility functions into Django management commands. Documentation has been updated to explain this functionality.
- Fixed issues where last billing date and end billing date were not diplaying properly when cancelling a subscription.
- Fixing the
SubscribeUserListview to not show inactive subscriptions.
- Improving styling for user-facing views and refactoring style sheet.
- Adding support for German (Germany) locale (
- Resolving issue where subscription form would generate errors on initial display.
- Fixed bug where
SubscriptionPlaninstances without associated PlanCost instances, resulting in errors on subscription order preview.
- Streamlining the
SubscriptionPlanrelationship to make relationships more apparent and easier to query.
FactoryBoyfactories to help streamline future test writing.
- Added validation of
SubscriptionPlanCostFormto confirm a valid UUID is provided and return the object immediately.
PaymentForm to include validation of credit card numbers and CVV numbers and switched expiry months and years to ``ChoiceFieldto ensure valid data collected.
- Adding responsive styling to all base HTML templates.
- Updating sandbox site to improve demo and testing functions.
- Breaking more template components into snippets and adding base templates to make it easier to override pages.
- Adding pagination to views to better handle long lists.
- Adding support for Django 2.2
PlanListmodel to record group of
SubscriptionPlanmodels to display on a single page for user selection.
- Creating a view and template to display the the oldest active
- Adding missing methods to
Managerto record payment transactions. Added additional method (
retrieve_transaction_date) to help with transaction date specification. Reworked method calls around payment processing to streamline passing of arguments between functions to reduce need to override methods.
- Fixing issue in
Managerclass where the future billing date was based off the current datetime, rather than the last billed datetime.
- Adding method to update next billing datetimes for due subscriptions
- Switching the default
CancelViewto the user-specific list of their subscriptions, rather than the subscription CRUD dashboard.
- Switching arguments for the
process_paymentcall to keyword arguments (
- Allow the
SubscriptionViewclass to be specified in the settings file to make overriding easier.
- Passing the PlanCostForm form into the process_payment call to allow access to the amount to bill.
- Adding the
snippetsfolder to the PyPI package - was not included in previous build.
- Initial package release.
- Allows creation of subscription plans with multiple different costs and billing frequencies.
- Provides interface to manage admin functions either via the Django admin interface or through basic CRUD views.
- Provides user views to add, view, and cancel subscriptions.
- Templates can be customized by either specifying the base HTML template and extending it or overriding templates entirely.
- Template tags available to represent currencies on required locale.
- Manager object available to integrate with a Task Scheduler to manage recurrent billings of subscriptions.
- Sandbox site added to easily test out application functionality.